Whether you’re planning a new bathroom or just want to stay up-to-date with the latest bathroom news, take a look at these top 5 bathroom trends.
- Industrial Chic - Give your bathroom an industrial edge with square white tiles, a Fifties style sink and dark metal finishes. It’s not everyone’s style but could look cool and edgy if this is the kind of design you like.
- Stand Alone Approach - Create a design that oozes free spirit by swapping a standard, fitted vanity unit for something more freestanding, such as countertop basins on freestanding furniture.
- Mix It Up - Although traditional tiles and mosaics can look sleek, try mixing it up and using tiling that is slanted or diagonal rather than the standard horizontal or vertical approach and use a range of shades to add texture.
- Smooth Edges - The curved approach is taking over from square-edge designs so add some circles to your bathroom, such as rounded mirrors, as well as smoothed and rounded surface edges.
- A Touch of Timber - Create a spa-like feel in your home with wood-effect porcelain tiles that will also add a touch of warmth.
Make the most of what you can do with your bathroom and your unique style.
At Raycross Interiors we can help plan, design and create the right bathroom for you. Feel free to pop into our Byfleet Village Showroom or contact us on 01932 346336 for more information or to book a consultation.
Back to Blog